Starlite Casserole is available just in time for the holidays. High quality, elegant, extremely well crafted, completely stainless steel, double-layered pot keeps food hot or cold food cold for hours! Lid locks in tight to minimize heat loss and is also spill proof to transport even liquids. Good insulation keeps the food at desired temperature for longer period. Cook ahead of time for holiday parties, to enjoy the company without any stress. Stylish handle makes it easy to transport. Detachable lid to serve food directly from the hot pot. Enjoy fresh and hot meal every time. Use it for gift or personal use. These are ideal for catering businesses, restaurants also.
- Keep the cooked food at desire temperature for a long time.
- Avoids reheating the food as some foods lose the texture or flavor when reheated.
- Reduces the stress when hosting a party as one can cook ahead of time and enjoy the party instead of cooking at the nick of time.
- Elegant hot pot also doubles as serving vessel – Reducing the number of dishes to clean.
- All stainless steel body
- Superior insulation
- Uniquely designed locking system
- Secure lock lid for convenient carrying
- Detachable lid for easy serving
- Keeps hot things hot or cold things cold for hours
- Perfect for hot dishes like sambhar, idlis, rice, curries, pasta, dumplings, soups
- Perfect for cold dishes like custards, salads, yoghurt
- Can easily transport even liquids without spilling
Model – Starlite 2.8 L
Capacity – available in 4 sizes – 2.8 L, 5L, 7.5L, 10L
Weight – 10 lbs
Price – $75 for 2.8L, $100 for 5L, $125 for 7.5L, $150 for 10L
To keep food hot for extended time, first fill the Starlite hot pot with hot water. Close the lid and keep it for 10 minutes. Then open the lid and pour the water out. Now fill the hot pot with the hot food you want to store. If you want to store solid food such as idlis, puris or chapathis, wipe the hot pot with clean cloth and then store the food.
To store cold foods, fill the Starlite hot pot with ice cubes, close the lid and keep it for 10 minutes. Then open the hot pot, pour the ice out and then fill it with cold food. If you do not want the stored cold food to mix with water, wipe the hot pot clean before placing the cold food.