Who we are
Our website address is: https://wetgrinder.com.
What personal data we collect
- Address For billing & Shipping
- Phone number
- Email Id
Third party services like google analytics collect the data pertaining to your IP address, device information, geo location etc. We use monster insights for above purpose and is GDPR compliant. You may choose to make your browser not to give the information, but it may or may not comply with browser request.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How We Use
- For processing and delivering the orders
- Informing you about offers, special sale or updates on newer products
How it is protected
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will not share the information to any third party outside Inno Concepts for anything other than the necessary use for processing your orders or any requests
- We will not use the information for anything other than the necessary use for processing your orders or any requests
- Sensitive information provided via website are protected with SSL encryption – Green padlock symbol at address bar and https:// on the website page URL
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction..
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.